THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 15, 2009

preparing for my sweet cousin wedding kidah and alif

The Nikah dress made by me for the wedding.really really stresslah preparing for her wedding since me and my cousin jadi wedding planner ani.actually inda pulang stress tapi when it come all the uncle ikut ikutan abis tia plan atu terpaksa di tapis tapis supaya inda over.i donno why dorang inda mau over......well its an event kalini ahhh.we dont wanna miz a chance to make her look stunning walaupun kalam kabut.the nikah dress pun last minit membuat its only 3 days kaliah menyiapkan bajunya ani takut inda kana approve ulih the uncle,the parent okie pulang but the uncle atubah lain.well the only think in my mind after duing the dress is the pelaminan and tukang mekup gilaaaaaaaaaaa kali eh payah cari tukang makeup di brunei ani ehhh my first choice is shahdon but he cant makeit for the event pasal kana booking then eric sallon,sama jua misti buat appointment, lastly i'll go to my beloved friends DEWI which i remember iya ani tukang makeup jua hehehehehehe.really like her touch on my cousin face macam THE MOST kali ahhh muka cousin ku .everyone suka makeupnya even pengagun ani pun minta makeup bahhh awawawawa.well semuanya bejalan dengan lancar lah her wedding its perfectly a beautiful simple wedding and thanks for mikeglamor for taking the wedding picture i realy2 love all the picture u taken.

The ruler of 347 family luv u niniboy muaaaaaahz.......
My only sister and my beloved mom
My bashirah




0 comments: