THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

18 /2/2009 i will never 4get......goodbye

How can i always land a hand
But ignore the cries within myself
It brings me joy to bring you a smile
But my emptiness still sits up on the shelf

Inside my heart will always bleed
But i will never let it be shown on my face
Only the tear that falls down my cheek
Will give u a glimpse,a shadow, a trace

I suffocate when i try to breath
The chain you gave won't let my body go
I have dreams and needs and wants
My body is numb,i think maybe u should know

I struggle with my demons each day
You feed them while u slowly watch me die
Please let me be and please set me free
I want to smile as i look up the sky

I want the moon to brighten the night
I want the clouds to pass me on by
I want the stars to guide me to heaven
and i want wings to life me and FLY..

0 comments: